Tuesday, August 13, 2019

2019 ARC August Sign Up

So ARC August is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat. so go check it out!

I did find this in the middle of August, so I'm not officially signing up, but I will try to read as many ARC's as I can, I've read a few ARC's already, and yeah, can't wait to read more!

Goals: So I want to read at least 25 ARC's. I've already read 3, T-Minus, Let's Call it a Doomsday and The Summoning. So I have the rest of the month to read at least 22. I think I can do it. Can't wait! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!