Sunday, August 4, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #263, August 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 32:
The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber, House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig, How to Save an Undead Life by Hailey Edwards, A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein, A Pack of Vows and Tears by Olivia Wildenstein, A Pack of Love and Hate by Olivia Wildenstein, Save the Date by Morgan Matson, #murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 8. Check.

Yeah, this is a slightly longer week then I wanted, but yeah, so many great books to read, I have to read them! So excited for that!

Week 31:
Dark Reflections by Kelsey Ketch, The Last Guest House by Megan Miranda, T-Minus by Shannon Greenland, These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch, These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch, Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

vs.

The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg, The Glass Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg, The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg, Dark Reflections by Kelsey Ketch, A Fistful of Warlocks by Jim Butcher, A Restoration of Faith by Jim Butcher, Storm Front by Jim Butcher, Fool Moon by Jim Butcher, Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver, Cellar Door by Trisha Wolfe, Immunity by Erin Bowman, T-Minus by Shannon Greenland

Yeah, I read most of what I wanted, but not too much that I didn't read. And I read more than that. So yeah, I'm happy with this. Can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!