Sunday, August 11, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #264, August 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 33:
The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair, Burn Out by Kristi Helvig, Strange Skies by Kristi Helvig, Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford, Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh, The Duke's Stolen Bride by Sophie Jordan, Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza, The How & the Why by Cynthia Hand, The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Ally Condie, Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd, Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 7. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Well, I wanted to have a shorter week, but there's so many books that I want to read! Hopefully I read a bunch of them, because I really want to read them!

Week 32:
The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber, B is for Bigfoot by Jim Butcher, Grave Peril by Jim Butcher, House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig, How to Save an Undead Life by Hailey Edwards, A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein, A Pack of Vows and Tears by Olivia Wildenstein, A Pack of Love and Hate by Olivia Wildenstein, Save the Date by Morgan Matson, #murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil

vs.

Hunter by Mercedes Lackey, Elite by Mercedes Lackey, Apex by Mercedes Lackey, The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber, House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig, Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd, Save the Date by Morgan Matson, #murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil, The Long Paw of the Law by Diane Kelly, Let's Call it a Doomsday by Katie Henry

I read 6 that I wasn't planning, and didn't read 6 that I planned (though one is a short story) so yeah, it all works out! I'm happy with this and I can't wait for next week! Also I hope I do better with this long week coming up, since there is again, a lot of books! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!