Tuesday, January 21, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 3rd January Sign Up

Time for another challenge! I'm going to try to stay within a 24 hour period, not the 24 hours of reading, starting sometime early tomorrow. Though I'll read 1 full length book on Thursday, because I do want to make my goal!

Goals remain as ever 6-8 books. What I want to read, obviously this week's books that I haven't already, Dead in the Doorway, The Hand on the Wall, This Vicious Cure, and The Will and the Wilds.

And then How to Love Your Elf, The Last Witness, Vendetta Road, Good Girls Lie, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Infinity Son, The Stars We Steal, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, You Owe Me a Murder, Angel's Mage, Day Zero.

Really need to get those bottom ones, since they've been on this list for a few of these challenges now, so bad me!

Seems like a good selection of books, and I can't wait to start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!