Sunday, April 26, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 3rd + 4th April Sign Up

Time for my next challenge! I have a lot of free time, and I'm going to start at the end of Monday and going to the end of Tuesday for the first one, and for the second, to start at the end of Wednesday and going to the end of Thursday. I want to do a lot of reading!

My goal as ever is 6-8 books for each day. The books of this week have to be included, Chasing Lucky, Dark Skies, The Darkness We Hide, Desolation Road, and The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea.

Other books include Dark Shores, Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, Goldilocks, Good Girls Lie, Redemption Prep, Alien Secrets, Titan's Day, Every Step She Takes, The Fiery Crown, The Return, These Rebel Waves, These Divided Shores, Death of Darkness, The Immortal Conquistador, Infinity Son, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, The Blood Coats, Blood Countess, Dread Nation, Deathless Divide, The New Improved Sorceress, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, Day Zero, The Beautiful, Stolen Time, One Perfect Summer, Rules for Being a Girl, The Girl from Widow Hills, and The Spectral City.

41 books, yeah, it's a lot, and hopefully I'll read a lot of them! I'm excited and I can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

Edited to add, it turns out I'm working this week. So I've decided to make this a week long challenge, starting Monday, going to the end of Friday, but not readreadread all the time. Just most. So my goal will be 15-19. Hopefully I can make that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!