Thursday, June 25, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 3rd June Sign Up

Well, I have my 3rd challenge for June! Again, I'm not working on Monday, so I'll do it all day Monday, and then for one more book on Tuesday.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and I haven't made next week's schedule yet, but any books there. And the ones below, well, hopefully I'll have read some of them before Monday, since most of them are to be read in June. Though I'm thinking of extending a few days, since I started later...

And those are Dread Nation, Six of Crows, Summer Knight, The Antidote, My Calamity Jane, Dangerous Remedy, The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires, The Beast is an Animal, On the Come Up, Crier's War, The Blood Coats, Strange Grace, Shadow of the Fox, The Guinevere Deception, Warcross, Origin, Blood & Honey, The Bone Season, These Rebel Waves, Caraval, Tiny Pretty Things, The Cruel Prince, Children of Blood and Bone, Good Girls Lie, To Best the Boys, Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, Redemption Prep, Infinity Son.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!