Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 Visit Hogesmeade Update 1

So I read my first book of the Visit Hogesmeade Readalong, and it was Elantris, which is for The Marauder's Map. I'll be reading An Abundance of Katherines next! I've entered the town, and now I believe I can read whatever book corresponding with whatever shop I want to go to!

My Reading Journey:

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: The Marauder's Map
Started On: June 24th
Finished On: June 24th, 11:41 PM
Pages Read: 632

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Prompt Fulfilled: Zonko's Joke Shop
Started On: June 24th
Currently On: Page 0 of 215

Prompts Left: Three Broomsticks Inn, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, Hog's Head Inn, Honeydukes, Shrieking Shack, Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Owl Post, Dervish and Banges
Read: 1
Pages Read: 632

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!