Sunday, June 28, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 Visit Hogesmeade Update 8

So I read my next book of the Visit Hogesmeade Readalong, and it was Dread Nation, which is for Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop. I'll be reading Cut Off next! Oh, I'm not sure if I'm going to get Etiquette & Espionage in today. Hopefully, maybe in the wee hours of the morning!

My Reading Journey:

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: The Marauder's Map
Started On: June 24th
Finished On: June 24th, 11:41 PM
Pages Read: 632

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Prompt Fulfilled: Zonko's Joke Shop
Started On: June 25th
Finished On: June 25th, 10:14 PM
Pages Read: 215

Artemis by Andy Weir
Prompt Fulfilled: Owl Post
Started On: June 26th
Finished On: June 26th, 7:24 PM
Pages Read: 322

Defy the Fates by Claudia Gray
Prompt Fulfilled: Three Broomsticks Inn
Started On: June 26th
Finished On: June 26th, 11:38 PM
Pages Read: 470

Saving Red by Sonya Sones
Prompt Fulfilled: Hog's Head Inn
Started On: June 27th
Finished On: June 27th, 8:12 PM
Pages Read: 448

Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Prompt Fulfilled: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
Started On: June 27th
Finished On: June 27th, 11:58 PM
Pages Read: 392

The Speed of Falling Objects by Nancy Richardson Fischer
Prompt Fulfilled: Honeydukes
Started On: June 28th
Finished On: June 28th, 11:23 AM
Pages Read: 384

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
Prompt Fulfilled: Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop
Started On: June 28th
Finished On: June 28th, 4:32
Pages Read: 464

Cut Off by Adrianne Finlay
Prompt Fulfilled: Shrieking Shack
Started On: June 28th
Currently On: Page 0 of 384

Prompts Left: Dervish and Banges
Read: 8
Pages Read: 3327

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!