Saturday, June 27, 2020

To Be Continued Readathon 2.0 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the To Be Continued Readathon, round 2.0. Check out their twitter here! It's all month July, so I should be able to read all of these books!

These are the books I'm planning to read to fulfill the prompts:

Top of the TBR Pile: Havoc by Ann Aguirre
New Kid: Truel1f3 by Jay Kristoff
The Road is Long: The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
Wildcard: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I Like Them, Another!: Depends on what I've last read, could be a sequel of one of these
Procrastination: Blood Red Road by Moria Young
Right Back Where We Started From: Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
Boss Level: Breakout by Ann Aguirre

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!