Thursday, June 25, 2020

We Have the Cover of The Theft of Sunlight #1!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of The Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khannani! And it looks really great!

From Goodreads:
I did not choose this fate. But I will not walk away if I can make a difference.

Children have been disappearing from Menaiya for longer than Amraeya ni Ansarim can remember. When her best friend’s sister disappears, Rae knows she can’t stay silent any longer. She finds the chance to make a difference in an invitation to the palace.

But Rae struggles to fit in with the lords and ladies of the court. Instead, she finds unexpected help in a rough-around-the-edges thief named Bren who always seems to have her best interests at heart. Soon even Bren can’t help her, and Rae must risk her life and well-being to face an evil that lurks in the shadows of the darkest hearts.


Yeah, this cover goes well with the other book in this world, Thorn, the same style, but featuring a new main character. Well, she was the main character in the short story, The Bone Knife. This book looks really great, and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!