Friday, August 28, 2020

AdriAnne Strictland Author Page

The Story: I saw Wordless on NetGalley, and I was interested in it, and requested and got it, and I really want to read it! And then for A.M. Strickland, I saw Beyond the Black Door around the book world, and it sounded really great, and yeah, I can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: Words Made FleshKaitan Chronicles.

Words Made Flesh: Wordless and her site, my review, Lifeless and her site, my review.

Kaitan Chronicles: Shadow Run and her site, my review, Shadow Call and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Beyond the Black Door and her site, my reviewmy reread, In the Ravenous Dark and her site, my review, my rereadCourt of the Undying Seasons and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!