Saturday, August 29, 2020

Ava Richardson Author Page

The Story: I saw The Dragon Tamer offered for a review copy, and it sounded really great, so I offered to be a part of the series, and I got to be a part, and yeah, I read it, and loved it! And I've read all of the books in the world, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Alveria Dragon AkademyAlveria Dragon Akademy Untameables, Alveria Dragon Akademy III: Reign of Chaos.

Alveria Dragon Akademy: The Dragon Tamer and her site, my review, The Dragon Sickness and her site, my review, The Dragon Throne and her site, my review.

Alveria Dragon Akademy Untameables (Spin off Series of *Alveria Dragon Akademy*): Dragon Untameable and my review, Dragon Gods and my review, Dragon Family and my review.

Alveria Dragon Akademy III: Reign of Chaos (Spin off Series of *Alveria Dragon Akademy*): Dragon's Guardian and my review, Dragon's Source and my review, Dragon's Magic and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!