Monday, August 24, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #481, August 24th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #480
Teaser Tuesday #488
WWW Wednesday #488
WOW #484
Will the Time Come #481
Third Sentence Thursday #471
Random Reads #457
First Lines Friday #484
Book Blogger Hop #150
Last Letter, First Letter Reading Challenge Update 77
The Reward Challenge Update #466
Wheel of TBR #13
How Well I Stuck to It #318
Wrote that Review Update #315

Week 34 Reviews:
Scared Little Rabbits
Last Night at the Telegraph Club
Goddess in the Machine
You Look Different in Real Life
The Return
Zero Repeat Forever
The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre
Your Own Worst Enemy
This Is Not a Ghost Story
Dark Song
Labyrinth Lost
Bruja Born
The Spectral City

ARC August:
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20
Update 21
Update 22

Magical Readathon N.E.W.T.s
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20
Update 21
Update 22
Update 23
Update 24

Bout of Books:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12 and Wrap Up

Random:
Gabrielle S. Prendergast Author Page
A.V. Geiger Author Page
Jennifer Castle Author Page
Katie MacAlister Author Page
Lora Beth Johnson Author Page
Rachel Harrison Author Page
Rainbow Rowell Author Page

OK, so I got 63 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty great week, I read a good number of books and I really enjoyed them! Plus Dobby is healing well from surgery, and I've had him the past couple of nights, because when he was by himself, he was waking up the parents up at 5 because he was lonely. But with me, he's getting up around 7 or 8. I love cuddling with him, but the cone of shame, not so much! And poor Jax, because now he's by himself. Can't wait for the 2nd when he gets his stitches out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read the last few books left on my N.E.W.T.'s TBR!

10 comments:

  1. Another extraordinary week of posting!
    I’m glad Dobby is doing well

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm glad, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Glad Dobby is on the way to recovery. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you do, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you do, too! And thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. What a huge number of books you read! My pace should pick up once I finish these incredibly long science fiction books I'm in the middle of. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did read a good number, but there's just so many book to read! And pace wise, well, page count is a factor! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Thankfully all my pets have been good about their stitches so I've never had to use the cone of shame. I'm glad Dobby is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Dobby might lick the stitches, or scratch at them, thus the cone of shame while we're asleep, and can't watch him. So it's only a few hours a day, so that's good! And thanks, I love Dobby, and that means a lot to me! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!