Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 3

So I read my next book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was The Final Empire, and I'll be reading Harrow the Ninth next!

My Reading Journey:

Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews
Prompt Fulfilled: Nature of the Cover A
Started On: September
Finished On: September 1st, 11:09 AM
Pages Read: 391

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prompt Fulfilled: Nature of the Cover B
Started On: September 2nd
Finished On: September 2nd, 11:53 AM
Pages Read: 384

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: Becca's Rec 1
Started On: September 2nd
Finished On: September 2nd, 10:54 PM
Pages Read: 647

Harrow the Ninth by Tasmyn Muir
Prompt Fulfilled: LGBTQ+ Rep 1
Started On: September 3rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 512

Prompts Left: TBR Game, Community Shelf 1, Chance Card, Set in the Present, TBR Vet, Dark Cover, Light Cover 1, Water on Cover, Community Shelf Card 2, Small Book, Light Cover 2,  LGBTQ+ Rep 2, Becca's Rec 2, 5 Star Prediction, Highest Rated, Lowest Rated, POC Rep A, POC Rep B, Becca's Rec 3, Read a Sad Book
Read: 3
Pages Read: 1432

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!