Friday, September 4, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #152, September 4th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What book or books are you going to read on Labor Day weekend? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

I don't have any specific plans. Just whatever catches my interest from what I've planned to read. Labor Day weekend isn't really a thing for me. But if that means this weekend, then I'm hoping to read The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!