Friday, September 4, 2020

Enthuse-a-Thon Update 4

So I read my next book for Enthuse-a-Thon, and it was Harrow the Ninth, and I'll be reading From Blood and Ash next!

My Reading Journey:

Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews
Prompt Fulfilled: Physical Book You Most Want to Read
Started On: September
Finished On: September 1st, 11:09 AM
Pages Read: 391

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prompt Fulfilled: Most Want to Read from Favourite Genre
Started On: September 2nd
Finished On: September 2nd, 11:53 AM
Pages Read: 384

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: Book You're Determined to Read in 2020
Started On: September 2nd
Finished On: September 2nd, 10:54 PM
Pages Read: 647

Harrow the Ninth by Tasmyn Muir
Prompt Fulfilled: Most Want to Read With LGBTQ+ Characters
Started On: September 4th
Finished On: September 4th, 8:00 PM
Pages Read: 512

From Blood to Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Prompt Fulfilled: Book Social Media Has You Excited to Read
Started On: September 5th
Currently On: Page 0 of 634

Prompts Left: Book the News Made You Want To Read, Most Want to Read From an Author of Colour, Book You've Wanted to Read for Ages, Newest Book You're Dying to Read, Most Want to Read From Favourite Author, Book You Most Want to Read Based on the Cover, Book You Need to Review
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1944

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!