Thursday, September 3, 2020

Will the Time Come #483, September 3rd

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

The ground-breaking BZRK series from New York Times best-selling author Michael Grant (the Gone series) continues with BZRK Reloaded. Filled with sci-fi tech and breathtaking macro/micro scenes, BZRK Reloaded is sure to thrill fans of Orson Scott Card, and the Transformers films.

The war for your sanity continues.

In BZRK Reloaded the story gets broader in scope as the war spreads into the outside world, but it also gets closer to the characters we love.

Noah and Sadie begin to realize they are trapped in the war and don't know how to get out.

The biots that have infested the president begin to really take hold...and lead to some astonishing consequences.

And we meet a new character, a 13-year-old who's brilliant with video games and enters the war himself. He calls himself Billy the Kid.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
It's been a while since I read the first book, I've forgotten a lot about it, so I'll have to do a reread before I can get to this one. I can't wait, because I want to know how it ends in the 3rd book! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!