Saturday, June 5, 2021

Week 22 Review: Gale Force

From Goodreads:
Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin is on vacation when her Djinn lover, David, asks Joanne to marry him. She's thrilled to say yes, even if some others may be less than happy about it.
Unfortunately, Joanne's pre-marital bliss is ended by a devastating earthquake in Florida. And she can't ask David and his kind for assistance. Because the cause of the quake is unlike anything Joanne has ever encountered-and a power even the Djinn cannot perceive.

My Review:
Well, it's another fantastic book in this world! I love this series, I love these characters, and I had such a wonderful time spending this time with them again! Joanne and David have been through the wringer, and things are still going to get worse before they get better. 

One thing that I really enjoyed about this particular book was that Joanne was dealing with wedding planning as well as this current disaster. So that was a fun set of circumstances for her to juggle! I couldn't put it down! 

There was one major development that I'll be interested in exploring-and that was telling the world about Weather Wardens. I'm not sure if anything much will come of it, besides people being a little bit more helpful, but it was wonderful to get the recognition that they deserved! 

That ending, with all those developments? I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen next-and just what the heck is going on! I have a lot of questions about that ending, about this threat that they're facing, I need to know more! 

This was another amazing read, and I can't wait to see where the series goes from here! 

Author: Rachel Caine 
Series: Weather Warden #7, Weather Warden Universe #7
Read: June 4th, 2021
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2021 Book! 
Publisher: Roc
Published: August 1st 2008
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!