Sunday, October 10, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #377, October 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
No Words by Meg Cabot

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

An easy week, but so many books to read, so little time! Plus I'm not sure if I can fit more books in the Rolls!

Week 40:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

XOXO by Axie Oh, A Terrible Fall of Angels by Laurell K. Hamilton, Rolling in the Deep by Mira Grant, Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant Total Eclipse by Rachel Caine, Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea, Neon Gods by Katee Robert, A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik, The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik, A Twist of Fate by Kelley Armstrong, All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick, Junkyard Cats by Faith Hunter

Yeah, I read a number of great books, and yeah, I'm very happy with what I read, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!