Friday, February 3, 2023

Monthly Series February Round Up

In 2023, I want to make a focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll either draw, or chose, a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. 2 series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read A Murderous Persuasion by by Katie Oliver, Gravity by Melissa West, Hover by Melissa West, Collide by Melissa West, The Penultimate Hours by Cassandra Clare, Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare, Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare, Tease by Sophie Jordan, Wild by Sophie Jordan, The City's Son by Tom Pollock, The Glass Republic by Tom Pollock, Our Lady of the Streets by Tom Pollock, Chain of Thorns by Cassandra Clare. Which means that I've read from all of the series, finished out 3 series and continued on and am current on 2, so I've smashed this first month! Yeah! I hope future months are as successful! 

This month I'm going to draw/I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
Torpedo Ink by Christine Feehan Lady Sherlock by Sherry Thomas

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer 

Untouched Since 2020:
Skylark by Meagan Spooner 
Paper Gods by Amanda Sun

Series from This Year:
Briar U by Elle Kennedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!