Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Have An Update! #2, June 26th

Ok, I made a banner. Not fun for me, but oh, well. If anyone wants to join, they can, but since there was no replies or any adding of links, I'll just keep it for myself, I'm kinda stubborn that way :)

What I'm Writing: I'm still writing what I was writing last week, got a bit done, but no real notable change. I swear to have added at least a chapter to each WIP by next week!

What I'm Editing: I'm still editing HDC, and FV, and LOYW and SC, and gotten about 1 page. So I really need to hurry up with The Soul Collector, because I really want to use my nano proof copy, and that expires at the end of the month.

Monthly Word Count: 144, 779 words

Yeah, I know, not as much as last time, but next time, there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!