Sunday, June 3, 2012

In My Mailbox #51, June 3rd-June Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Zombie Candy
The Halo Effect
Beneath the Surface
Project Moses

Library:
Born of Silence
Witch Eyes
First Grave on the Right

Bought
Insurgent
Eve
Quinn
Phantom in the Night
Demon from the Dark

NetGalley:
Dearly, Beloved
Moonglow
Shadow Rising
A Solider's Secret
The Atlantis Complex

Well, I got some really awesome books this week, and I'll be getting more soon, since I have some birthday money, and I'll be getting some more books very soon, and I can't wait for that! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Some great books you got there. Hope you'll enjoy them ;)

    Happy Reading
    Filia @ Anima Libri - Booksoul

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING haul. Heard great things about the Darynda Jones series and I hope you enjoy reading Insurgent! :)

    http://aandhowareyou.blogspot.in/2012/06/sunday-post-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously slacking, yo. I have yet to read Witch Eyes and Eve. And I feel as if I must. Like a loser all by himself while everybody else plays with something interesting and exciting at recess. Gotta give these bad boys a whirl asap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep :) And I am :)

    I have too, that's why I got the first one :) And I did! Loved it, it was so good!

    I've read Eve, and Witch Eyes is hopefully going to be read this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!