Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pick Your Thon Mini Challenge 2



So today's mini challenge hosted by The Book Monsters is to get organized, our bookshelves. If this had come in 3 months, then I would've been able to, but I'm moving next week, first to my Grannie's for summer, and then to my college apartment place. So there's no point in organizing my books, taking them apart, moving them, and then repeating the start.So I'll do this in August or September!

But the part I can do, is the next few books I want to read, and they are Pegasus by Robin McKinley, and Consumed by Kate Cann. Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Pegasus but it had a horrible cliffhanger that made me groan! I understand what it's like to move books. We moved in November and it was just awful! I hope we'll be here for another two years until we buy a house at least. :) Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank a lot, now I've read the ending! :) And I really want to move, and then I can reorganize my shelves! I have loads that can't fit on the shelves, so I need to make more room! And I so totally am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy both books! I will also be moving at the end of summer, but organizing my shelves helped me feel better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I am :) Both great books :) And yes, it does :) I just wish I had more space so they could actually fit on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!