Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 44 Review: All Together Dead

From Goodreads:
Betrayed by her longtime vampire love, Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse must now not only deal with a possible new man in her life--the oh-so-handsome shapeshifter Quinn--but also contend with a long-planned vampire summit. With her power base weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans, the local vampire queen is vulnerable to those hungry for a takeover. Soon, Sookie must decide what side she'll stand with. And her choice may mean the difference between survival and all-out catastrophe. 

My Review:
Oh, I enjoyed this book so much! So awesome, so great, a lot happening that's been building up behind the scenes, for several books, I'm pretty sure, and yeah, lots happening! It was just really fantastic to read!

Yeah, I enjoyed all these interactions, because yeah, the vampire summit is a pretty big deal, and everything that's going on around there is pretty important, so yeah, it was really great to read! So awesome!

So there's Barry, the bellboy that's telepathic like Sookie, which comes in handy when the summit is bombed. Because without them, they wouldn't have been able to find those still living in the rubble. So yeah, Barry was of great help!

It was sad about all those deaths that occurred there, but what people will do for power is pretty awful. And not all of them died, so that's a positive! But yeah, things happened in this book, so it was a really great one to read!

What a great book, and now I can't wait to read more!

Author: Charlaine Harris
Series: Sookie Stackhouse #7
Read: October 31st, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Loving this series, have to read more!
Publisher: Ace Books
Published: May 1st 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!