Saturday, March 2, 2013

Week 9 Review: Dangerous Boy

From Goodreads:
Harper has never been worried about falling in love, something she is skeptical even exists. But everything changes when Logan moves to town, and to Harper's shock, the two tumble into an intense romance. It's everything she never thought she wanted.

Then she meets Logan's twin brother, Caleb, who was expelled from his last school. True, he's a bad boy, but Harper can't shake the feeling that there's something deeply sinister about him--something dangerous. When Logan starts pulling away, Harper is convinced that Caleb's shadowy past is the wedge being driven between them. But by the time she uncovers the truth, it may be too late.

My Review:
Man, it was so awesome to read this book! I loved the relationship between Harper and Logan, and then there was Cole, and well, the title says it all, dangerous boy, this book was just so dark and mysterious, and I just wanted more!

So I could identify with Harper, love, in high school, wasn't something in my plans either. But the difference is, that she found it. And that led to a lot of trouble! And it was just so fantastic to read more about that!

Then there was the really big twist! That was really awesome to read, I was thinking that there weren't any twins, so when that happened, I wasn't expecting it at all, and yet, it seemed just natural that it happen! That was really great plotting and writing, and I really enjoyed that so much!

That was such a great ending! With the twist, things made more sense, and I enjoyed that, it was things coming out of the darkness, and while that was the one for the majority of the book, it wasn't that big of a lose, it was more of a gain!

This was a really fantastic book, and I just need more Mandy Hubbard books!

Author: Mandy Hubbard
Read: February 28th, 2013
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a SAC 2013 Book and a WTC Book!
Publisher: Razorbill
Published: September 4th 2012
5/5 Hearts
3.5/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!