Saturday, December 3, 2016

Week 49 Review: Hunting the Dark

From Goodreads:
Moth's adventures in the dark and twisted underworld of modern-day Boston continue in this thrilling sequel to Falling to Ash.

Once bitten . . . never shy

Adjusting to life as a vampire hasn't been easy for Moth. Torn between her family and her maker Theo, Moth spends her time running from one deadly situation to the next.

That's not her only problem. There's a killer on the loose and no vampire is safe. Even worse, the prime suspect is Jace Murdoch, Moth's friend and one-time crush.

He is in serious danger. Moth needs to hunt down the killer before Jace is destroyed. 

Time is running out and the darkness is closing in . . .

My Review:
Gah, this was a wonderful book! I do wish that I'd read it sooner, because it's been so long since I read the first book! But this book caught me up fairly quickly, and yeah, it was just awesome to read! I was happy to dive right back into this world!

Moth was her awesome self, and yeah, then something happens that throws her into Jace's path again. And that's great, because we're all rooting for them to get together. It's almost a Romeo and Juliet story what with her being a vampire, and him being in a vampire hunter family. But hopefully without the bad email!

The investigation that Moth starts was really awesome! As she was also juggling her dad being in the hospital, and the fall outs because of the first death, yeah, she had a lot going on! And then there was the strange girl!

And the strange girl had the connection to the doctor, and also to Jace! Loved having all that come out, and fighting out of the centre place. Yeah, that was action packed and emotional, and made for such a great ending!

Loved this book, it was so fantastic to read, and it was an awesome read!

Author: Karen Mahoney
Series: Moth #2
Read: November 27th, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her books, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: RHCP Digital
Published: January 1st 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!