Sunday, October 8, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #168, October 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson, Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson, If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson, Leopard's Blood by Christine Feehan, Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Monster by Michael Grant, More of Me by Kathryn Evans, A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Some of these books I've gotten as library books, so yeah, it's easier to read a physical book then it is an ebook, at least for me, and how many I have! And yeah, it's a pretty good week! Can't wait to read it!

Week 40:
The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller, Leopard's Blood by Christine Feehan, Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison, Lover Mine by J.R. Ward, Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Monster by Michael Grant, This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis, Top Ten by Katie Cotugno

vs.

Lover Mine by J.R. Ward, Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward, Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong, Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong, Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong, No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong

Yeah, I kinda got off-track, and read 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!