Sunday, May 8, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #407, May 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 19:
Nothing Planned! 

I have plenty of ARC's that I want to read this month, but I want to keep my options open.

Week 18:
A Curse of Queens by Amanda Bouchet, Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn, The Life She Had by K.L. Armstrongs

vs.

Up to the Challenge by Maria V. Snyder, Scan by Walter Jury and Sarah Fine, Shifters and Mistletoe Anthology, Fire of the Frost Anthology, The Life She Had by K.L. Armstrong, The Curse of Queens by Amanda Bouchet, Heroic Hearts Anthology, Alone Out Here by Riley Redgate, Claws for Suspicion by Deborah Blake, Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn, Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean 

I read all of what I wanted, and plenty more, so yeah, really happy with this week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!