Monday, April 28, 2014

Gena Showalter Author Page

The Story: I first found a Gena Showalter book when manning my first book table garage sale for church. I saw it in the pile of boxes, and it looked pretty interesting. The book, Heart of the Dragons, was interesting, and I started reading it right away. I read it when I was finished with the garage sale, and went to the mall. And when I got home. Heart of the Dragon was funny, and really great. And it got me hooked on Gena Showalter's writing. And this is my author page for her.

Website

Series: Lords of the Underworld, Angels of the Dark, Rise of the WarlordsAtlantis, Intertwined, The White Rabbit Chronicles, EverlifeTale of an Extraordinary Girl, Alien Huntress, Otherworld Assassin, The Original Heartbreakers, Imperia, Gods of War, The Forest of Good and Evil, Immortal EnemiesRoyal House of ShadowsA Jane Ladling Mystery.

Lords of the Underworld: The Darkest Fire and her site (Part of *Into the Dark*), my reviewThe Darkest Night and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Kiss and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Pleasure and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Prison and her site, (Part of *Into the Dark*), my reviewThe Darkest Whisper and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Angel and her site, (Part of *Heart of Darkness*), my review, The Darkest Facts and her site, (Part of *Into the Dark*), my reviewThe Darkest Passion and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Lie and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Secret and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Darkest Surrender and her sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewThe Darkest Seduction and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Darkest Craving and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Touch and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Torment and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Promise and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Warrior and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Captive and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Assassin and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest King and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Destiny and her site, my review, my reread.

Angels of the Dark (Spin off Series of *Lords of the Underworld*): Wicked Nights and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewBeauty Awakened and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewBurning Dawn and her site, my review, my reread.

Rise of the Warlords (Spin off Series of *Lords of the Underworld*): The Warlord and her site, my review, my rereadThe Immortal and her site, my review, my rereadThe Phantom and her site, my review, The Wrath and her site, my review.

The Darkest Angel is a short story in Heart of Darkness, set in the Lords of the Underworld world, here's my review.

The Darkest Fire and The Darkest Prison are 2 short stories of Into the Night, set in the Lords of the Underworld world, and The Amazon's Curse, set in the Atlantis world, here's my review.

Atlantis: Heart of the Dragon and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewJewel of Atlantis and her site, my review, my rereadThe Nymph King and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Vampire's Bride and her site, my review, my rereadThe Amazon's Curse and her site, (Part of *Into the Night*), my review, my reread.

Intertwined: Intertwined and her site, my review, my rereadUnraveled and her site, my review, my rereadTwisted and her site, my review, my reread.

The White Rabbit Chronicles: Alice in Zombieland and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewCole...Meet Ali and my review, my rereadThrough the Zombie Glass and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Queen of Zombie Hearts and her site, my review, my rereadA Mad Zombie Party and her site, my review, my reread, Kat in Zombieland and her site, my review, Down the Rabbit Hole and her site, my review

Everlife: Everlife and her site, my review, Lifeblood and her site, my review, Everlife and my review.

Tales of an Extraordinary Girl: Playing With Fire and her site, my review, Twice as Hot and her site, my review.

Alien Huntress: Awaken Me Darkly and her site, my review, my rereadEnslave Me Sweetly her site, and my review, my rereadRed Handed and her site, my review, my rereadBlacklisted and her site, my review, my rereadSavour Me Slowly and her site, my review, my rereadSeduce the Darkness and her site, my review, my rereadTempt Me Eternally and her site, (part of *Deep Kiss of Winter*), Ecstasy in Darkness and her site, my review, my rereadDark Taste of Rapture and her site, my review, my reread.

Otherworld Assassins (Spin off Series of *Alien Huntress*): Last Kiss Goodnight and her site, my review, my reread, Black and Blue and her site, my review, my rereadDark Swan and her site, (Part of *Blood Red Kiss*).

Tempt Me Eternally is a short story in Deep Kiss of Winter, and set in the Alien Huntress world, here's my review, my reread.

Dark Swan is a a short story in Blood Red Kiss, and is set in the Alien Huntress world, here's my review.

The Original Heartbreakers: The Only One You Want and her site, (Part of *All For You*), The Closer You Come and her site, my reviewThe Hotter You Burn and her site, my reviewThe Harder You Fall and her site, my review, Can't Hardly Breathe and her site, my review, Can't Let Go and her site, my review, Can't Get Enough and her site, my review.

The Only One You Want is a short story in All For You, set in the Original Heartbreakers world, here's my review.

Imperia: The Stone Prince and her sitemy review, my rereadThe Pleasure Slave and her sitemy review, my reread. Prince of Stone and my review, Prince of Forever and my review.

Gods of War: Shadow and Ice and her site, my review, Frost and Flame and her site, my review.

The Forest of Good and Evil: The Evil Queen and her site, my review, The Glass Queen and her site, my review.

Immortal Enemies: Heartless and her site, my review, Ruthless and her site, my review.

Royal House of Shadows: Lord of the Vampires and her site, my review, Lord of Rage and her site, my review, Lord of the Wolfyn and her sitemy review, Lord of the Abyss and her site, my review.

*Note that only Lord of the Vampires is by Gena Showalter.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!