Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gena Showalter Author Page

The Story: I first found a Gena Showalter book when manning my first book table garage sale for church. I saw it in the pile of boxes, and it looked pretty interesting. The book, Heart of the Dragons, was interesting, and I started reading it right away. I read it when I was finished with the garage sale, and went to the mall. And when I got home. Heart of the Dragon was funny, and really great. And it got me hooked on Gena Showalter's writing. And this is my author page for her.

Website

Series: Lords of the Underworld, Angels of the DarkAtlantis, Intertwined, The White Rabbit Chronicles, EverlifeTale of an Extraordinary Girl, Alien Huntress, Otherworld Assassin, The Original Heartbreakers, ImperiaRoyal House of Shadows.

Lords of the Underworld: The Darkest Fire and her site (part of *Into the Dark*), The Darkest Night and her site, my review, The Darkest Kiss and her site, my review, The Darkest Pleasure and her site, my review, The Darkest Prison and her site, (Part of *Into the Dark*) The Darkest Whisper and her site, my review, The Darkest Angel and her site, (part of *Heart of Darkness*), The Darkest Passion and her site, my review, The Darkest Lie and her site, my review, The Darkest Secret and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Surrender and her sitemy review, my rereadThe Darkest Seduction and her site, my review, my rereadThe Darkest Craving and her site, my review, The Darkest Touch and her site, my review, The Darkest Torment and her site, my review, The Darkest Promise.

Angels of the Dark (Spin off Series of *LotU*): Wicked Nights and her site, my review, my reread, Beauty Awakened and her site, my review, my reread, Burning Dawn and her site, my review.

The Darkest Angel is a short story in the book called Heart of Darkness, and is a story set in the Lords of the Underworld world, here's my review.

The Darkest Fire, and The Darkest Prison are 2 short stories of Into the Night. Into the Night also has the short story, The Amazon's Curse, set in the Atlantis world, here's my review.

Atlantis: Heart of the Dragon and her site, my review, my rereadJewel of Atlantis and her site, my review, The Nymph King and her site, my review, my rereadThe Vampire's Bride and her site, my review, The Amazon's Curse and her site, (part of *Into the Night*).

Intertwined: Intertwined and her site, my review, my rereadUnraveled and her site, my review, my rereadTwisted and her site, my review, my reread.

The White Rabbit Chronicles: Cole...Meet Ali and my reviewAlice in Zombieland and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadThrough the Zombie Glass and her site, my review, my rereadThe Queen of Zombie Hearts and her site, my review.

Everlife: Everlife and her site, my review, Lifeblood and her site, my review.

Tales of an Extraordinary Girl: Playing With Fire and her site, my review, Twice as Hot and her site, my review.

Alien Huntress: Awaken Me Darkly and her site, my review, my rereadEnslave Me Sweetly her site, and my review, my rereadRed Handed and her site, my review, my rereadBlacklisted and her site, my review, my rereadSavour Me Slowly and her site, my review, my rereadSeduce the Darkness and her site, my review, my rereadTempt Me Eternally and her site, (part of *Deep Kiss of Winter*), Ecstasy in Darkness and her site, my review, my rereadDark Taste of Rapture and her site, my review, my reread.

Otherworld Assassins (Spin off Series of *Alien Huntress*): Last Kiss Goodnight and her site, my review, my reread, Black and Blue and her site, my review, my rereadDark Swan and her site, (part of *Blood Red Kiss*).

Tempt Me Eternally is a short story in Deep Kiss of Winter, and set in the Alien Huntress world, here's my review, my reread.

Dark Swan is a a short story in Blood Red Kiss, and is set in the Alien Huntress world, here's my review.

The Original Heartbreakers: The Only One You Want and her site, (Part of *All For You*), The Closer You Come and her site, my reviewThe Hotter You Burn and her site, my reviewThe Harder You Fall and her site, my review, Can't Hardly Breathe and her site, my review, Can't Let Go and her site, my review.

The Only One You Want is a short story in the book called All For You, and is a story set in the Original Heartbreakers world, and my review.

Imperia: The Stone Prince and her sitemy review, my rereadThe Pleasure Slave and her sitemy review, my reread.

Royal House of Shadows: Lord of the Vampires and her site, my review, Lord of Rage and her site, my review, Lord of the Wolfyn and her sitemy review, Lord of the Abyss and her site, my review.

*Note that only Lord of the Vampires is by Gena Showalter.*

Stand Alone's: Catch a Mate and her site, my reviewAnimal Instincts and her site, my review, my rereadOh My Goth and her site, my review, my reread.

Anthologies: Mysteria and her site, my review, Mysteria Lane and her site, my review, On the Hunt and her site, my review, The Bodyguard and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!