Saturday, October 1, 2022

ARCtober Update 1

So I've read my first book for the ARCtober, and it was Somebody That I Used to Know which is for the prompt Author of Colour, and I'll be reading Dark Room Etiquette next! 

My Reading Journey:

Somebody That I Used to Know by Dana L. Davis
Prompt Fulfilled: Author of Colour
Started On: October 1st 
Finished On: October 1st, 4:01 PM 
Pages Read: 336

Dark Room Etiquette by Robin Roe
Prompt Fulfilled: October Release
Started On: October 2nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 512

Prompts Left: 1st in a Series, Fits the Season, Everyone Is Talking About It, An Ugly Cover, Oldest ARC, Favourite Colour on the Cover, Shortest ARC, A Sequel, An ARC You Forgot You Had, An ARC from Your Favourite Publisher, Graphic Novel, Free Choice, Debut Author, A Highly Anticipated ARC, Already Released, Own Voices Rep/Marginalized Community, LGBTQ+ Representation, Cover Request, Heard About from Another BookTuber, Newest ARC, Underhyped/Nobody is Talking About It, Indie Published, Non-Fiction
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 336

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!