Friday, July 28, 2023

Monthly ARC's September Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 1 of 12 books. Which is very much a fail. But August is an ARC reading month, so I'm hopeful that I'll read a lot of these books, at least some of them are on my TBR, so I'm ever hopeful to get these books read quickly! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in September are
NetGalley:
Fly with Me by Andie Burke - September 5th, 2023
City of Bones by Martha Wells - September 5th, 2023
Have You Seen My Sister by Kirsty McKay - September 5th, 2023
The Forest Grimm by Kathryn Purdie - September 19th, 2023
Cleat Cute by Meryl Wilsner - September 19th, 2023

Edelweiss:
The Library of Shadows by Rachel Moore- September 5th, 2023
The Name Drop by Susan Lee - September 12th, 2023
A Study in Drowning by Ava Reid - September 19th, 2023
Champion of Fate by Kendare Blake - September 19th, 2023
If I Have to Be Haunted by Miranda Sun - September 26th, 2023
The Scarlet Veil by Shelby Mahurin - September 26th, 2023

11 books. Which is almost as much as last month, but again, ARC reading month, so these are the books that I'm really going to try and read!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!