Friday, May 3, 2024

Monthly Series May Round Up

In 2024, I going to continue to focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll chose a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. A series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. A series that I haven't started yet, but have been meaning to. Then each month, I'll do one more series from one of these types, so I have 2, it'll just depend on what I'm planning on reading that month. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read Vortex Visions by Elise Kova, Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton, King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo, A Touch of Chaos by Scarlett St Clair, Chosen Champion by Elise Kova, Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo, Set in Stone by Mari Mancusi, The Lost World by Michael Crichton, Failed Future by Elise Kova, Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen, Suddenly Super by Jen Calonita, A Twisted Tale Anthology, Fate be Changed by Farrah Rochon, Sovereign Sacrifice by Elise Kova, Crystal Caged by Elise Kova. So I finished 4 series and stayed current with 2, so I'm happy with that! 

This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
The Redwinter Chronicles by Ed McDonald

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Krewe of Hunters by Heather Graham (I'm counting the spin off series here)

Untouched Since 2020:
Kendra's Chronicles by Alex Flinn

Series from This Year:
Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber

Series to Start:
The Ouroboros by H.E. Edgmon
Blood and Ruin by Rumer Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!