Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Phase Out Your TBR Phase Three May 2024 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Phase Out Your TBR, for Phase Four, hosted by Krys at Krys' Corner and you can find the announcement video here

This round is taking place in the month of January! 

I'm going to be playing this two ways, one to play the phase, and use what I got. The other is to make a phase out of the prompts I want to fill. But you start off with a hand of 10 cards and pick up one card, so I'm going to have 11, that I "discard" when I read, to complete the phase.

For the playing, I got Phase Four with a run of 4 to 10.

Red 4 - Pretty Cover - Sound the Gong by Joan He
Green 5 - LGBTIA+ Rep - Godly Heathens by H.E. Edgmon
Green 6 - Start a Series - Blood and Ruin by Rumer Hale
Blue 7 - Favourite Colour on the Cover - Burning Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber
Red 8 - Stand Alone - Heiress Takes All by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
Yellow 9 - Multiple POVs - Cursed Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber
Red 10 - Highest Rated - One Killer Problem by Justine Pucella Winans

Wild Red (Yellow 3) - Image on the Spine - To Gaze Upon Wicked Gods by Molly X. Chang
Green 7 - Hardcover - The Forest Grimm by Kathryn Purdie
Red 11 - Weapon on the Cover - Darker by Four by June CL Tan
Red 12 - Adult - A Demon's Guide to Wooing a Witch by Sarah Hawley

For the prompts, I chose to make the phase a run of 4 to 10.

Yellow 4 - Big Book - The Serpent & the Wings of Night by Carissa Broadbent
Yellow 5 - One Word Title - Zhara by S. Jae-Jones 
Green 6 - Start a Series - The Deer and the Dragon by Piper C.J
Red 7 - 5 or More Words in the Title - A Werewolf's Guide to Seducing a Vampire by Sarah Hawley
Green 8 - High Hopes - The Undermining of Twyla and Frank by Megan Bannen
Blue 9 - BIPOC Rep - Sheine Lende by Darcie Little Badger
Yellow 10 - Author You Love - Grave New World by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe

Yellow 1 - Air on the Cover - Traitor of Redwinter by Ed McDonald 
Red 8 - Stand Alone - People Will Talk by Kieran Scott
Yellow 7 - The Ashes & the Star-Cursed King by Carissa Broadbent
Green 2 - Animal on the Cover - Blood and Wrath by Rumer Hale


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!