Friday, May 3, 2024

Phase Out Your TBR Update 4

So I've read my next book for the Phase Out Your TBR, and it was The Serpent & the Wings of Night which is for the prompt Yellow 4, and I'll be reading Godly Heathens next!

My Reading Journey:

Sheine Lende by Darcie Little Badger
Prompt Fulfilled: Blue 9
Started On: May 1st 
Finished On: May 1st, 11:35 AM
Pages Read: 396

Sound the Gong by Joan He
Prompt Fulfilled: Red 4
Started On: May 1st 
Finished On: May 1st, 8:35 PM
Pages Read: 368

Blood and Ruin by Rumer Hale
Prompt Fulfilled: Green 6
Started On: May 2nd
Finished On: May 2nd, 10:27 AM
Pages Read: 322

The Serpent & the Wings of Night by Carissa Broadbent
Prompt Fulfilled: Yellow 4
Started On: May 3rd
Finished On: May 3rd, 12:41 PM
Pages Read: 506

Godly Heathens by H.E. Edgmon
Prompt Fulfilled: Green 5
Started On: May 3rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 400

Prompts Left: Blue 7, Red 8, Yellow 9, Red 10, Wild Red (Yellow 3), Green 7, Red 11, Red 12 Yellow 5, Green 6, Red 7, Green 8, Yellow 10, Yellow 1, Red 8, Yellow 7, Green 2
Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 1592

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!