Sunday, June 6, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #359, June 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23:
Nothing Planned!

I need a free week, thought there are a few books that I want to read outside of my planned TBR's, those TBRs are a little overwhelming, so I need a free week! 

Week 22:
The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder, The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Snyder, Heartless by Gena Showalter

vs.

Heartless by Gena Showalter, Brazen by Christina Farley, Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst, White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson, Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart, The Once and Future Queen by Clara O'Connor, The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder, The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Snyder, Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. Jackson, Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. Jackson, Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. Jackson, Grey by E.L. Jackson, Darker by E.L. Jackson, Freed by E.L. Jackson, Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer, Gale Force by Rachel Caine

I read all of what I planned and more, so this was a great week, and I can't wait for the coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!