Sunday, May 1, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #406, May 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
A Curse of Queens by Amanda Bouchet, Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn, The Life She Had by K.L. Armstrong

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, not a balanced week, but yeah, I really want to read these ARC's!

Week 17:
Immortal Rising by Lynsay Sands

vs.

Cold Iron Heart by Melissa Marr, Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole, Munro by Melissa Marr, Tender Savage by Iris Johansen, As I Descended by Robin Talley, Immortal Rising by Lynsay Sands, The Girl From Shadow Springs by Ellie Cypher, A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder, Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder, Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder, Shadow and Light by Anne Bishop, The House of Gaian by Anne Bishop

I read what I planned on, and a bunch more, so I'm really happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!