Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday #654, November 22nd

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating! 

A Matter of Secrets and Spies by Honor Raconteur
Expected Publication: December 22nd, 2023
From Goodreads:
How many ways can a marriage proposal go wrong?

the ring gets stolen
a storm destroys the beach
a dead body, seriously?
A THEFT RING?!

Come hell or highwater, he WILL propose before leaving this benighted island.

Another single book, but it's December, there's not a lot of releases so I'm spreading these non-Tuesday releases out, and this is one that I'm dying to read! I love her writing and this series and I need this book! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!