The Story: Lore of the Wilds was featured in one of the book boxes, which Becca from Becca and the Books read in her Romantasy Rundown series, and it sounded really good, so I picked it up and loved it, and I can't wait to read more by Analeigh Sbrana!
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!