Friday, October 2, 2026

Michelle Chouinard Author Page

The Story: I saw The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco on NetGalley and it sounded really fantastic, so I got it, and read it and loved it, and I can't wait to read more by Michelle Chouinard! 

Website

Series: The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco.

The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco: The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco and her site, my review, A Tour to Die For and her site, my review, A Map to Murder and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!