Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The Olympics Readathon Update 1

I read my first book for The Olympics Readathon, and it was The Eyes of Tamburah which is for the prompt Eos, and I'll be reading The City of Zirdai next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Sndyer
Prompt Fulfilled: Eos
Started On: June 1st
Finished On: June 1st, 10:02 PM
Pages Read: 528

The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Sndyer
Prompt Fulfilled: Athena
Started On: June 1st
Currently On: Page 0 of 434

Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 528
Prompts Left: Zeus, Hephaestus, Apollo, Demeter, Poseidon, Dionysus, Ares, Hades, Hermes, Aphrodite, Hestia, Artemis, Hera, Nyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!