Monday, August 16, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #532, August 16th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #531
Teaser Tuesday #539
WWW Wednesday #539
WOW #535
Will the Time Come #532
Third Sentence Thursday #522
Random Reads #508
First Lines Friday #535
Book Blogger Hop #201
The Reward Challenge Update #517
Wheel of TBR #64
How Well I Stuck to It #369
Wrote that Review Update #367

Week 32 Reviews:
Unpregnant 

ARC August: 

Among Us Readathon: 

Random:
We Have the Cover of Rise of the Warlords #2!!!!

OK, so I got 22 posts in 7 days, it was a quiet week, I actually watched a lot of TV instead of reading or unpacking. Oh, well! Back to work this week, too, so who knows when things will get back to normal, since I have decisions to make about where I want bookcases and book collections! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

6 comments:

  1. I hope your return to work goes well

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far so good, and I'm reading a bit more, but haven't really done any unpacking, though. Oh, well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. sounds like you were busy. I need to be that way, but I have been in a bit of a reading slump doing other things

    my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lots going on! Hopefully it'll slow down a bit, because I want to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Have fun organizing and deciding. I need to look at my bookshelves and clear out some books that I don't want anymore to have more space for those I do want to keep. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I kinda wish that I could get rid of books, but I have a hard time getting rid of regulars stuff, left alone books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!