Sunday, September 12, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #373, September 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm oing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
When Sorrows Come by Seanan McGuire

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

This is very little, but it's a book that I'm just desperate to read! So I'm totally fine with this being small!

Week 36:
Forgotten in Death by J.D. Robb, The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, High Stakes by Iris Johansen

vs.

Bond of Destiny by Larissa Ione, The Bone Code by Kathy Reichs, First Bones by Kathy Reichs, Finding Felicity by Stacey Kade, Blue Crush by Rachel Caine, Cape Storm by Rachel Caine, Black Corner by Rachel Caine, The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Forgotten in Death by J.D. Robb, Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff, The Gravedigger's Son by Darynda Jones, The Operator by Kim Harrision

I read all but 1 of what I wanted to read, and but one of the ones that I did read, is one that I'd though I'd be reading next week, but it came out a week earlier in the UK, so I read it this week, so hopefully I read High Stakes this week! And yeah, I'm pleased with how much and what I read, and I'm so excited for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!