Sunday, September 26, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #375, September 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder, Magic Study by Maria V. Sndyer, Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder, Power Study by Maria V. Snyder, The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik, Mile High with a Vampire by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 5. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

A little bit of a more balanced week, with all those rereads, so I'm happy with this week!

Week 38:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

American Street by Ibi Zoboi, The Dead and the Dark by Courtney Gould, The Bronzed Beasts by Roshani Chokshi, Desperate Measures by Katee Robert, Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert, A Worthy Opponent by Katee Robert, The Beast by Katee Robert, The Sea Witch by Katee Robert, Queen Takes Rose by Katee Robert, Wicked Villains Shorts by Katee Robert, The Pretenders by Rebecca Hanover, Unequal Affections by Lara S. Ormiston, Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James, A Dance With a Fae Prince by Elise Kova, A Dance With a Fae Prince Bonus Scene by Elise Kova, Queen's Gambit by Karen Chance, Unseen by Rachel Caine, Running Wild by Rachel Caine, Unbroken by Rachel Caine

Yeah, I'm thrilled with this week, I read so much, and it was a free week, and I'm really happy with what and how much I read! And I'm pumped for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!