Thursday, October 19, 2023

Clear Your S**t Readathon 4.0 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Round 3 of the Clear Your S**t, hosted by Andee: Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube and El/Art: Blog | Instagram | Twitter. You can check out the twitter here

This round is taking place November 1st to December 31st! 

Weakness: Solar Girl Boss
Strength: Well-Read 
Weapon: A rock with googly eyes (named Carl)

And here are the books I'm planning on reading (I'll add these books closer to November): 

Gemini: Read a book with two main characters - The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
Libra: Let someone choose between two books for you - Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco
Aquarius: Read a fantasy book or a book with fantasy like aspects - How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken
Air Element: Read a lightweight book - What Feasts at Night by T. Kingfisher
Air Signs: Read a book with multiple perspectives - The Song of Wrath by Sarah Raughley
Free Space - Eldest by Christopher Paolini
Mini Boss: Strengths - Dark Heir by C.S. Pacat
Taurus: Read a book with an aesthetically pleasing cover - Cleat Cute by Meryl Wilsner
Virgo: either or - read a high stress/stakes or low stress/stakes book - Loveboat Forever by Abigail Hing Wen
Capricorn: read a book with a character with lots of ambition - Defiant by Brandon Sanderson
Earth Element: Read a heavyweight book - Ruling Destiny by Alyson Noel
Earth Signs: Read a book with a brown, green, or earthy feeling cover - The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Side Quest: Read a book from one of Rachel Aaron's DFZ series (three series to choose from!) - Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron
Aries: Read a book with a child in it - Victim Six by Gregg Olsen
Leo: Read a book with an animal in it - Every Duke Has His Day by Suzanne Enoch 
Sagittarius: read a book you feel will teach you something - The Blood Years by Elana K. Arnold 
Fire Element: Read a book with a red cover - Dating Disasters of Emma Nash by by Chloe Seager
Fire Signs: Read a book that was a "hot topic" at any time - Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
Mini Boss: Weaknesses - The Warden by Daniel M. Ford
Free space - Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Cancer: Read a book with a mom character in it - Closer Than Blood by Gregg Olsen
Pisces: Read a book with fish or ocean themes - Somewhere in the Deep by Tanvi Berwah
Scorpio: read a book with a mystery in it - Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord by Celeste Connally 
Water Element: Read a book with a blue cover - Last Girl Breathing by Court Stevens
Water signs: Read an emotionally intense or character driven book - The First to Die at the End by Adam Silvera 
Free Space - Murtagh by Christopher Paolini
Boss Battle: Weapons - Pacifica by Kristen Simmons

Mini Boss: Strengths is to use your strength. For me, that's Well-Read. So for me, it's Read a book that feels like it could be multiple genres. So I chose Dark Heir by C.S. Pacat. It's a YA historical paranormal, so it is multiple genres, so I'm using it! 

Mini Boss: Weaknesses is to is to deal with your weakness. For me, that's Solar Girl Boss. So for me, it's Read a book that keeps getting put on TBR's but never gets read. So I chose The Warden by Daniel M. Ford, I haven't put it on any official TBR besides Monthly ARC's, but I've meant to read it since before it was published, and each month, just not making it.

Boss Battle: Weapons is to use your weapon. For me, that's A rock with googly eyes (named Carl). So for me, it's Read a book with a sidekick or familiar. So I chose Pacifica by Kristen Simmons, he's the president's son and has this best friend, who I'm pretty sure is a sidekick, even he he doesn't back up the guy since what happens to him is a big driving force in the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!