Sunday, November 22, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #331, November 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 48:
Nothing Planned!  

Yeah, this is just a free week to read what my readathons have on the TBR's, and I can't wait to read them! 

Week 47:
Peace Talks by Jim Butcher, Battle Ground by Jim Butcher, Christmas Eve by Jim Butcher

vs.

Peace Talks by Jim Butcher, Battle Ground by Jim Butcher, Christmas Eve by Jim Butcher. The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab, Leopard's Rage by Christine Feehan, Day Zero by Kelly DeVos, Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando, The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, The State of Us by Shaun David Hutchinson, Ink by Jonathon Maberry

Yeah, I read all of what I planned (not that it was a lot) and then I read more. So I'm happy with that! Can't wait for this free week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!