Monday, May 22, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #624, May 22nd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #623
Teaser Tuesday #631
WWW Wednesday #631
WOW #627
Will the Time Come #624
Third Sentence Thursday #614
Random Reads #600
First Lines Friday #627
Book Blogger Hop #293
Monthly ARC's Update 40
The Reward Challenge Update #609
Wheel of TBR #156
How Well I Stuck to It #461
Wrote that Review Update #458

Week 20 Reviews:
Slay
The Violent Season

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge: 

OK, so I got 34 posts in 7 days, I took it slow, but read some books that I was really excited for. Plus I booked this week off because it's my birthday week. I made progress in my Amazon hacked account, so hopefully that is wrapped up soon. And I found a new method that I could use to recover my Facebook account, so fingers crossed! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your accounts back. That's always frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've tried the method, and it hasn't immediately worked, but hopefully now Facebook is notified that the account was hacked, and get back to me! Though I have thought a similar method that I want to try out, just in case! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm still hoping to be approved for Slay. The cliffhanger in the previous book makes me especially eager. I liked that Patricia Briggs series too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the team at Berkley who approve NetGalley requests are very familiar with me, I've read so many of their books. And yeah, that ending of the last book was evil! And I absolutely adore the Patricia Briggs books, I've just recently read all of her full length published novels, and had to go back and reread the rest! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!