Sunday, July 28, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #523, July 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 31: 
The Grandest Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Mirror of Beasts by Alexandra Bracken, Sanctuary by Ilona Andrews

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

3 new books, that I need to read, that I'm so excited to read them! 

Week 30:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Apples Dipped in Gold by Scarlett St. Clair, Flashback by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, Blood Orange by Karina Halle, Black Rose by Karina Halle, Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames, Dark Restraint by Katee Robert, Fire and Bones by Kathy Reichs, Here Lies A Vengeful Bitch by Codie Crowley, Renegades by Marissa Meyer, The Wilde Trials by Mackenzie Reed, Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh, This Fatal Kiss by Alicia Jasinska, Forestfall by Lyndall Clipstone, The Alpha of Bleake Isle by Kathryn Moon, One for All by Lillie Lainoff, A Power Unbound by Freya Marske

A free week, and I read an good amount of books, and I'm happy with that! And I'm so excited for next week, there's so many new releases that I need to read! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!