The Story: The Hurricane Wars got a lot of buzz around it's release, and it sounded really good, so when I got a chance to read A Monsoon Rising early, I read both and loved them, and have since read the final book in the series and loved it, and I can't wait to read more by Thea Guanzon!
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!