Saturday, October 3, 2026

E. Lockhart Author Page

The Story: I think everyone in the bookish spaces knows the story behind We Were Liars, to not spread the twist, that we knew there was one, but to keep it a secret, and I read it, and loved it, and have since loved all books that I've read by E. Lockhart and I can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: We Are Liars.


Stand Alone's: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks and her site, my review, Genuine Fraud and her site, my review, Again Again and her site, my review, The Pools and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!