Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Plots

Forsaken Vows: Guy comes home from war to find his parents had been in car accident, dad dead, mom dying. Just before that, she tells him about his half brother. He swears to kill people who cheat on their spouses (his half brother's dad was a married man when conceived) and to kill them the way they fear the most. His brother, and the man who adopted brother are both going to die. -Status: about 40 pages written in notebook
The Murder House: 12 people are locked into a house, split into groups and told to investigate each one, there is a murderer in each of the 4 groups. -Status: about 38k of this story is written at the moment
The Last Souls of the Sighing Maiden: Con girl and one of the marks mingle on a cruise ship, while the past of the boat interests her. -Status: about 10k of this story is written at the moment
One Too Young: Young boys are being found killed. When one turns out to be a boy she met, coroner starts to investigate for the dad who she starts to like, while dealing with breaking up with boyfriend, and how she might be pregnant... -Status: About 8k of this story is written at the moment
My Next Birthday: A bomb went off in Earth's atmosphere, and filled it with stuff and blocked the sun. People are lucky to live to their next birthday. Diary of a girl who figures out what had happened, while reading a diary of her ancestor from the 1800's, and how does it all tie together? She is also a part of a gang she started. -Status: About 2k of this story is written at the moment
Invaded: aliens come and take over the planet. When lady who likes them hears of a plan to overthrow them, what will she do? -Status: About 2k of this story is written at the moment
At a Touch: girl can change non-living matter into other stuff the same size. The troubles she gets into. -Status: About 2k of this story is written at the moment
Betrayal I Felt: series of different lands and how they have to work together. Princess has to deal with betrayal. -Status: About 10k of this story is written at the moment
Despair I Felt: What I Felt series -Status: a title is all I have right now
Guilt I Felt: What I Felt series -Status: a title is all I have right now
Revenge I Felt: What I Felt Series -Status: a title is all I have right now
Love I Felt: What I Felt Series -Status: a title is all I have right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!